Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nothing Unusual


This week strolled along with nothing really unusual happening. We had our normal gray weather for this time of the year, still working on packing stuff up for the upcoming move and I am still trying to get through this LAST MONTH of school!!! OMG I can't wait to be done with this Paralegal Degree!






I took a couple of drives this week. Both places I tried to get to are still closed because of our winter weather. They were nevertheless beautiful drives.



Skalkaho Falls is a gorgeous place. The next time I go we will get some great pics, but for now I could only get pictures of the creek alongside the road.




Onward I go, to another location more north of the valley. On the way I stopped at a local duck pond were you can buy pellets out of a bubblegum looking machine and feed them to the ducks.



There are so many different ducks in this little pond, they love their food, AND they are very LOUD!



This location goes out to my friend Becca in California. She was married here some 26 or so years ago. We go camping here every year; the best part about it is it is only 10 minutes from the house (20 from where I will be moving to).




This is coming back out of the camping area (because it was closed). This little bridge is where Becca has some of her wedding pictures taken,,,of course it was June then and everything was green and beautiful:::especially here.

This is the view off of the little bridge. I will go back later this summer and get more pictures of the summer greenery.
*********************************************************************






Until next time:::TRUST AND BELIEVE!

1 comment: