Sunday, October 31, 2010

As Time Passes

As I look out my cold frosty window, it is hard for me to believe summer is in the past.  I always have the best of intentions when it comes to blogging and feel guilty that so much time passes between posts.........NO MORE!  It is what it is and I will do whatever I am moved to do and no more,,,,This is for fun anyway right???

This summer was so strange,,, other than going to Glacier Park with my step-mom Nancy, I stayed at home healing from my wicked surgery and started chemo in August.  It is so hard sometimes having this cancer.  I view it as having a chronic disease, meaning that it will rear it's head every now and again which will always mean more surgery and more chemo for the rest of my life,,,however long that will be.  Makes it hard to decide what to do with my life .... believe me!!
Chemo this time has been easy compared to what I went through before.  I have barely been sick and praise God, I'm not losing my hair.  It is more like a maintenance dose (although it isn't,,,just saying).

In August, as I mentioned above, Nancy took me to Glacier Park,,,I got to see it from a helicopter...........




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment